The Bramble Patch offers two loyalty schemes run in parallel – one for purchases made in person in the shop or at exhibitions, and one for purchases made through our online web shop.
Customers are welcome to participate in both schemes, but the purchases and rewards from one are not transferable to the other.
The Shop Loyalty Scheme
- Your fabric purchases made in the shop or at shows are manually entered onto a blue Bramble Patch customer card.
- Each time you make a purchase, the total of your spend on fabric is added to your card. If you don’t have your card handy, tell us and keep your receipt so we can add the value next time we see you.
- When the total reaches £200, you’ll receive a paper voucher for £20 which you can use against a future purchase of fabric. Any balance over £200 is carried forward on your card.
The Online Loyalty Scheme
- Your fabric purchases made through our website are automatically tracked and tallied.
- Each time you place an order, the total of your spend on fabric (excluding postage and packing) will be added to your account.
- When the total reaches £200, you’ll receive an automatic online discount for £20 which you can use against a future order from the website. Any balance over £200 is carried forward on your account.
- Both Loyalty Schemes apply to full-price fabric purchases only. Sale fabric, haberdashery, books, classes and the quilt service are not included in the schemes.
- The Online Loyalty Scheme is separate to, and parallel with, the Shop Loyalty Scheme. You cannot combine purchases from both shop and website together, nor can you transfer spend from one to the other.
- However you can have both a Shop Loyalty Scheme card and an Online Loyalty Scheme account, if you buy both online and in person.
- There is no time limit on either scheme and your £20 discount and vouchers don’t have a time limit either.
- £20 discounts and vouchers must be redeemed in one purchase – they cannot be split, part-redeemed or transferred.