2020/07/18: Patchwork Pizzazz
Come and have a fun day and be inspired by Linda - you can choose one of Linda's designs or get help to design your own quilt. Beginners welcome.
Other dates available.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email when it is.
Sampler Quilt requirements:
- Sewing machine, manual & all feet
- Needles, pins, fabric scissors, sewing thread to match fabric
- Pencil, paper and paper scissors
- Template plastic
- Rotary cutter, mat & ruler (if you don't yet own these then don't worry for first lesson
- 0.75 metre of cream background & border fabric, (or colour of your choice. Lights work well)
- 0.75 metre of blue sashing & background fabric, (or again your own colour choice - tone on tone works well)
- You will also need 4 or 5 fat quarters of contrasting fabrics, plus binding to complete your quilt. Help will be given on the day in choosing fabrics, so you could start with just enough to make one block.
Neatly Folded Quilt requirements:
- Sewing Machine (¼” foot if available - very useful)
- Pins, Scissors, Pencil & Ruler
- Thread to match fabrics
- Rotary Cutter, Mat & Ruler
- Spray Starch (only necessary if your fabric won't crease easily)
- 1 Jelly Roll consisting of 40 x 2 ½” strips or 65cm each of four fabrics to be used in pairs for alternating blocks.
1.5 metres of neutral fabric for folded centres and triangles
For most classes and workshops, you will need to bring your own supplies and equipment; a list of specific requirements can be see above. When materials are included or supplied by the tutor, this will be stated in the class description.
All workshops and classes must be paid for in full. We are sorry, but sometimes we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control. If this arises we aim to give you 10 days' notice and a full refund. If you need to cancel your class booking, we require a minimum of 10 days' notice in order for you to receive a refund (less £3 administration charge per class). No refund can be given if less than 10 days' notice is given.