2019/09/25: Block Printing and Stitch
Block printing is extremely popular at the moment easy and fun for every ability. I love trying different ways of using it. This workshop will give you colourful ideas for using block prints along with calm mindful hand stitch techniques to enhance the surface. Fun and relaxing.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email when it is.
- Any of your favourite wood blocks that will work well for repeats, not too big (Angie has some which she will bring if not).
- A craft knife, scissors, ruler and cutting mat would be handy but not essential
- A surface for block printing onto with a little give like my ironing boards.
- White and Colourful fabrics not too dark as a beginning would be good.
- Acrylics Paints (Angie will bring some for you to use too).
- Fabric paint like Jaquard or Pebeo, if you’ve got some…
- Small Sponges (of the car variety), plate, kitchen roll, baby wipes, table cover, old clothes/pinny.
- We will be hand stitching so your needle case will be important, I have several boxes of stranded cotton of all colours so it’s not necessary to bring them but if you want to bring a small box of your own.
For most classes and workshops, you will need to bring your own supplies and equipment; a list of specific requirements can be see above. When materials are included or supplied by the tutor, this will be stated in the class description.
All workshops and classes must be paid for in full. We are sorry, but sometimes we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control. If this arises we aim to give you 10 days' notice and a full refund. If you need to cancel your class booking, we require a minimum of 10 days' notice in order for you to receive a refund (less £3 administration charge). No refund can be given if less than 10 days' notice is given.