2019/10/24: Wendy's Thursday Class
A weekly patchwork and quilting class for beginners and regulars. Beginners can learn all the basics over five weeks - Wendy is a fun and knowledgeable teacher. Or, if you've done patchwork before but want help with a project or some new ideas, Wendy can give you a hand.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email when it is.
For beginners only
- Select a colour palette for your sampler quilt.
- Fabric for week one: a fat quarter each of light, light/medium, medium, and dark
(If you would prefer to make your fabric selection on the first day of the course that's fine.)
- thread to match fabric
- sewing machine in good working order, including power lead and foot pedal
- cutting mat, 45mm rotary cutter, rotary cutting ruler (eg, Omnigrid)
- fabric scissors, small sharp scissors, paper scissors
- quick unpick, pins, notebook, pen, pencil, 12” ruler
For everyone else
- everything you need to work on your current project
For most classes and workshops, you will need to bring your own supplies and equipment; a list of specific requirements is sent via email at the time of your booking. When materials are included or supplied by the tutor, this will be stated in the class description.
All workshops and classes must be paid for in full. We are sorry, but sometimes we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control. If this arises we aim to give you 10 days' notice and a full refund. If you need to cancel your class booking, we require a minimum of 10 days' notice in order for you to receive a refund (less £3 administration charge). No refund can be given if less than 10 days' notice is given.