2019/11/02: Stunning Seminole
Come and spend a day with Linda Chevin-Hall exploring the Seminole piecing technique. You can make a cushion or just work on sample Seminole bands.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email when it is.
- Sewing Machine, manual and all feet
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler
- Scissors and pins
- Pencil and notepad
- Thread to match Fabrics
- Each cushion consists of five different fabrics, four fat quarters and a small piece for the centre square (approx 5in)
- Small prints or plain fabrics work best for Seminole
- 1/2 metre of wadding and muslin required if you want to quilt cushions.
- For those wishing to just work on sample seminole bands then just bring a selection of fabrics from your stash. Four or five fat quarters would be plenty.
For most classes and workshops, you will need to bring your own supplies and equipment; a list of specific requirements can be see above. When materials are included or supplied by the tutor, this will be stated in the class description.
All workshops and classes must be paid for in full. We are sorry, but sometimes we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control. If this arises we aim to give you 10 days' notice and a full refund. If you need to cancel your class booking, we require a minimum of 10 days' notice in order for you to receive a refund (less £3 administration charge). No refund can be given if less than 10 days' notice is given.