It's time again for the biggest patchwork and quilting event in Europe – the Festival of Quilts in Halls 7, 8 and 9 at the NEC in Birmingham!
We'll be on our usual stand N4 in Hall 9 with lots of lovely fabric bolts, precuts, kits and haberdashery, as well as a new Demonstration Stand across the aisle where you can watch our demos all day of various products and techniques.
Come along, say hello, and check out all our newest clubs and projects including –
- the 2018 Festival of Quilts Block-of-the-Month, Blooming Floralicious;
- the third design in our official Lucy Boston Collection, the Keyboard Patchwork;
- our exclusive Regency Blues medallion quilt kit, inspired by the antique quilt collection of Christopher Wilson-Tate;
- a brand-new Christmas project, The Twelve Days of Christmas, combining patchwork and redwork – available in both hand and machine pieced versions;
- fabric packs for our latest Today's Quilter magazine project, Nesting Place, which appears in their August issue
See you there!