At long last Bramble Patch will be open again from Monday 29 June 2020 – with social distancing measures in place.
Here's what you need to know :
- the shop will again be open for normal shopping hours (9.30 – 5.00, Monday – Saturday)
- unfortunately, our Conservatory Coffee Shop will remain closed until further notice
- at busy times, we may need to restrict customer numbers in the shop, so please be prepared to wait outside if asked
- our staff will maintain proper social distancing but will be available for assistance with cutting and advice
We have been working hard to make sure you can shop safely so things will be a little different when you arrive at the shop :
- please only arrive at the main entrance, where there will be hand sanitiser for you to use before entering the shop
- ring the bell and wait; staff will come to you and let you know whether you have to wait to enter
- we have a one-way system in place, so please pay attention to signs and staff for guidance
- once inside, you may browse and shop in our fabric and haberdashery areas as usual but please do not enter the office, the quilt room, the coffee shop or kitchen
- toilets are available as usual
- if you need cutting, please take bolts to the cutting area in the main hall where we'll cut them for you
- when you're finished shopping, please make payment (via card if possible) at the pay station in the main hall
- please exit the shop via the back door, where there will be hand sanitiser for you to use as you leave
We are still not able to offer sewing machine demos, although we can order Janome and Bernina machines for delivery if you have already decided what you want.
The quilt room is accepting quilts via post and in person for our quilting service, but please ring first (01327 342212) so we can advise whether staff will be available.
As always, thank you for continuing to shop with us and we have just one small request – if the opportunity arises, especially online, please recommend us to fellow quilters! New quilters especially may not have come across us yet and personal recommendations are valuable to them as well.
Although we've been very busy online during lockdown, it'll be lovely to see you all again!