Harbour Days Quilt Kit
Front and binding fabric and instructions to make a Harbour Days quilt measuring approximately 60" square
Included in the kit
- Fat quarter of light blue fabric for the applique background
- Fat quarter of houses and boats fabric
- Long quarter of fish fabric
- Long quarter of dark blue fabric
- Long quarter of lobster fabric
- 45cm of sail boats fabric
- Long quarter of red fabric
- 60cm of buoys fabric
- Long quarter of beige fabric
- 75cm of beige multi fabric
- 40cm of stripe fabric for the binding
- Sixteenth of stripe fabric for applique
- 25cm of Bondaweb
Backing fabric is not included in the kit.
To complete the quilt you will need:
- Wadding approx 66” square
- Backing fabric approx. 66” square (we used 2.4m of 44inc wide fabric, cut in half and joined at the selvages to make a piece of fabric 66" x 84").
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 5 Reward Points for every £10 your friend spends on their initial order.
Your friend will get £5 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND