Lucy Boston's Keyboard Patchwork Quilt Kit
This kit is based on one of Lucy's most modern designs, the Keyboard Patchwork.
Your kit includes a curated selection of fabrics chosen to evoke the spirit of the original, along with instructions for EPP, pre-cut papers and acrylic templates to help with fussy-cutting – this 'precision cutting' of fabrics is one element that made Lucy's work so special. She herself said:
"Interesting patterns can be made by cutting out particular details in the material and using them to make symmetrical figures of their own. This, of course, means very wasteful cutting whereas the original notion of patchwork was economy."
Your kit contains:
- enough fabric to make 100 blocks, including –
- 3 m white textured background fabric
- 1 m grey spot fabric for linking squares between blocks
- 1 m black Grunge fabric for linking squares between blocks
- 25 x Fat Eighth of feature fabrics for the blocks
- an acrylic octagon template to help with fussy-cutting
- precut papers: 500 octagon and 500 square paper templates (not enough to complete the quilt, but enough to get you started. Contact us if you want to order more
- full, illustrated instructions
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 5 Reward Points for every £10 your friend spends on their initial order.
Your friend will get £5 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND