2022/10/15 - Wendy's Saturdays Patchwork Class
Come a spend a day sewing with Wendy, she is a fun and knowledgeable teacher. Spend the day working on a current project or if you want some new ideas, Wendy can give you a hand.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email when it is.
- everything you need to work on you current project
- sewing machine in good working order, including power lead and foot pedal
- cutting mat, 45mm rotary cutter, rotary cutting ruler (eg, Omnigrid)
- fabric scissors, small sharp scissors, paper scissors
- quick unpick, pins, notebook, pen, pencil, 12” ruler
For most classes and workshops, you will need to bring your own supplies and equipment; a list of specific requirements can be seen above. When materials are included or supplied by the tutor, this will be stated in the class description.
We provide free unlimited tea & coffee however we are no longer providing lunches.
All workshops and classes must be paid for in full. We are sorry, but sometimes we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control. If this arises we aim to give you 10 days' notice and a full refund. If you need to cancel your class booking, we require a minimum of 10 days' notice in order for you to receive a refund (less £3 administration charge). No refund can be given if less than 10 days' notice is given.