2022/10/14 - Wendy's Friday Twist & Stitch
- Join Wendy and learn the technique on how to use the June Taylor Twist and Stitch Ruler. The technique can be incorporated into quilt designs, bags, cushions and other small projects .
Its a fun method to learn and experiment with suitable for beginners to experienced patchworkers.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email when it is.
- sewing machine in good working order, including power lead and foot pedal
- 1/4 inch sewing machine foot
- cutting mat, rotary cutter, rotary cutting ruler (eg, Omnigrid) (long ruler & square ruler would be helpful)
- fabric scissors, small sharp scissors
- quick unpick, pins, notebook, pen, pencil
- June Taylor Twist and Ruler
- fabric (to be confirmed)
- thread to match
Fabric requirements to make a table runner measuring approximately 37" x 16" and two mats measuring approximately 13" x 16".
- One charm pack
- 1.2m cream fabric for borders
- 50cm for binding
- One June Tailor Twist'n Stitch ruler
- 1m of backing
- One piece of wadding approximately 40" x 19" and two pieces 14" x 18"
Fabric requirements to make a quilt measuring approximately 41" x 46".
- Two Charm Packs
- 1.3m cream fabric for borders
- 40cm of orange fabric for binding
- Backing and wadding approximately 44" x 50"
- 1.3m of a normal width fabric
- A June Tailor Twist'n Stitch Ruler
For most classes and workshops, you will need to bring your own supplies and equipment; a list of specific requirements can be seen above. When materials are included or supplied by the tutor, this will be stated in the class description.
We provide free unlimited tea & coffee however we are no longer providing lunches.
All workshops and classes must be paid for in full. We are sorry, but sometimes we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control. If this arises we aim to give you 10 days' notice and a full refund. If you need to cancel your class booking, we require a minimum of 10 days' notice in order for you to receive a refund (less £3 administration charge). No refund can be given if less than 10 days' notice is given.