Union Jack Quilt Kit
Front and binding fabric and instructions to make a 'Union Jack quilt measuring approximately 72" x 66".
The kit includes:
- Ten fat quarters of Liberty print fabrics
- Five fat quarters of Liberty Wiltshire Shadows
- 1.25 of blue Liberty Wiltshire Shadow for sashing and binding
- 85cm of Liberty print for outer border
To complete the kit you will also need:
- Wadding approximately 76" x 70"
- Backing fabric approximately 76" x 70"
You will need 3.6 metres of standard width fabric cut in half and re-joined at the selvages to make one piece of fabric measuring approx. 84" x 70"
Wadding comes in various widths- please check the quantity required with your supplier.