Vive La France Lone Star Quilt Kit
Front and binding fabric and instructions to make an 'Vive La France Lone Star' quilt measuring approximately 51" square.
The kit includes:
- 20cm of five Vive La France fabrics for the Lone Star
- 50cm of beige background fabric for the Lone Star
- 60cm of navy stripe fabric for the inner border and binding
- 50cm of red fabric for the second border
- Seven fat eighths for piano key border
- 1 x fat quarter for corner stones
Backing fabric is not included in the kit.
To complete the quilt you will also need:
- Wadding approximately 56" square
- backing fabric approx. 56" square.
* We used 9 x Fat Quarters - square up each fat quarter and join together as a nine-patch block.
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 5 Reward Points for every £10 your friend spends on their initial order.
Your friend will get £5 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND