Winter in Shelbyville Quilt Kit
Fabric and Instructions to make a Winter in Shelbyville quilt.
The finished quilt measures approximately 48" square
Included in the kit:
- Two fat quarters of fabric for the first border
- Two fat quarters of fabric for the centre square
- Two x 40cm of fabric for the second border
- Five x 25cm of fabric for the third border
- Six fat eighths of fabric for applique (1x brown, 1x red & four green)
- Four sixteenths of fabric for applique (2x yellow, 1x white & 1x navy)
- One 5” square of orange fabric for applique
- 35cm for the binding
- 2m of Bondaweb
To complete this quilt you will need:
- Wadding approx. 54” square
- 2.8 metres of a 42” wide fabric or nine fat quarters squared up and stitch together as a nine-patch.
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 5 Reward Points for every £10 your friend spends on their initial order.
Your friend will get £5 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email when it is.