Winter in Shelbyville Quilt Kit
Fabric and Instructions to make a Winter in Shelbyville quilt.
The finished quilt measures approximately 48" square
Included in the kit:
- Two fat quarters of fabric for the first border
- Two fat quarters of fabric for the centre square
- Two x 40cm of fabric for the second border
- Five x 25cm of fabric for the third border
- Six fat eighths of fabric for applique (1x brown, 1x red & four green)
- Four sixteenths of fabric for applique (2x yellow, 1x white & 1x navy)
- One 5” square of orange fabric for applique
- 35cm for the binding
- 2m of Bondaweb
To complete this quilt you will need:
- Wadding approx. 54” square
- 2.8 metres of a 42” wide fabric or nine fat quarters squared up and stitch together as a nine-patch.
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 5 Reward Points for every £10 your friend spends on their initial order.
Your friend will get £5 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND