Darning foot #9 For quilting and repairing holes
- Ideally suited for free-motion embroidery and contour quilting
- Producing attractive lace and monograms
- Its special shape makes it very versatile
- Repairing holes and tears using the hosiery darning hoop
- For 5.5 mm and 9mm machines
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 5 Reward Points for every £10 your friend spends on their initial order.
Your friend will get £5 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Complete the form below and we'll send you an email when it is.
With Darning foot #9, small holes and tears in fabrics practically repair themselves. The hopper mechanism combined with the vertical spring presses the foot firmly to the project, preventing the material from pulling up with the needle during sewing (flagging) and ensuring a neat stitch pattern.
The special shape of Darning foot #9 also makes it ideal for free-hand embroidery, quilting, and creating attractive lace and monograms.