You don't want to wade through loads of legalese, so we've kept it as simple as we can – these are the terms of business we offer.
The Bramble Patch is a UK limited company specialising in patchwork and quilting products and services.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by The Bramble Patch Limited. Terms such as "Bramble Patch", "we", "us" and "our" refer to The Bramble Patch Ltd where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. All products displayed on the website are available while stocks last. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been despatched.
9. All workshops and classes must be paid for in full unless stated in the description.
10. We are sorry, but sometimes we have to cancel a class due to circumstances beyond our control. If this arises we aim to give you 10 days’ notice and a full refund.
11. If you need to cancel your class booking, we require a minimum of 10 days’ notice in order for you to receive a refund (less £3 administration charge). No refund can be given if less than 10 days’ notice is given.
12. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a postal delay, or at busy times).
13. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
14. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
15. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
16. Some products, such as a specially ordered items or cut fabric that is not a standard size, are not eligible for refunds. (For example, we are happy to exchange or refund a fat quarter or half metre, but not an ‘odd’ amount such as 40 cm or 90 cm.)
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
17. Bramble Patch shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
18. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
20. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Bramble Patch whether written or oral.
21. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
22. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
23. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.